What TT means??

Why we're here??
What can your really get from TT??
Just wanted to show you how we feel and what we get from TT..(EX-TT)
so sorry for those who cant read chinese..

EX-TT,
i hope you don't mind i put your "heart's words" at here..


"2 years. Neither too long nor short. Since TT night 2007 we had get to known each other. We played, danced, sohai-ed, slept, ate, swimmed, clubbed, performed, celebrated, and etc. together. We did every single thing together as a family. I'm sure not one of us will ever forget what had happened for these 2 years. Honestly, these are the happiest 2 years i've ever had in my life. I'm glad I knew each and every one of you."

"对于setapak着小地方所存在的友谊。。
也让我生命擦除不一样的火花。。。"

"我也习惯有你们的存在。。。我相信。。就算我们到天涯海角。。
我们都不会忘记。。
不会忘记曾经有过一段那么“sohai”的回忆。。
甜酸苦辣。。我们都一齐尝过。。
我不觉得还会有任何障碍我们克服不了的。。"

"when I came to Setapak 2 years ago, I hate this place. It's so damn boring and small but luckily, I joined TT night. It changed my life. Well, I had to say, I feel the same way too. I still remember my first week in Setapak for my Orientation. OMFG. It's a living hell for me man. Waking up at 10am and going home at 5pm is just totally not my life. The worst part is for each and every meal, I have to eat alone. Loneliness is my biggest fear. Seeing other people at other table eating and laughing together, that really stabbed deeply into my heart. I am all alone.

FORTUNATELY, I was selected as a finalist for TT night 2007, Momentous. My life turned 180 degrees right there. Going back to the life I desired most with a bunch of crazy people. From then on, I never eat alone anymore. I never have to because you guys are always just a phone call away. What I like most is, I asked 2 person to eat with me in canteen only but when I reached, I see the whole long table occupied with TT dancing finalists! Woohoo!! That feeling, I tell you, it really cannot be described with just words. I was literally jumping with joy at that moment. LOL!"

"WE ARE A FAMILY.
Once a family, forever a family."

"虽然我也曾经怀疑。。
怀疑着我们的友谊真的可以一辈子吗。。
就算我们不在一起。。。
想着想着。。
我和你一样。。
泪水不停使唤的流了下来。。。

可是。。
内心深处。。
却告诉我。。无论如何。。
我们的心海是汇在一起的。。。
因为。。
我们是一家人。。。

一家人。。是注定在一起的。。
不会分开。。
即时狂风暴雨。。
即时各奔前程。。
我还希望着我们从聚的那一天。。~"

"应该要谢谢当时我的一时冲动。。。
去了Talent Time Night 的 auditon。。
从那一刻开始。。 我的人生就变的不同了。。。
原本以为, 每天应该回过着放学上学。。
不过我拥有了一段我这一辈子都不可能忘的事 。。。"

"what we're...
we're ex-tt finalist forever...
we're Max Identity forever...
we're teammate forever...
remember... what we're..."

"让我开开心心地过这几天,到damien走那天罗。。
我不想看到他不开心,
我想他留在这里的是开心,不是担心啊失望啊。

我不懂能再为他做什么,
我没有本事搞好TT,
我没有本事搞一个很suprise的party"

"我们是TT family也"

you will earn Friendship if you really join TT!!
but you will earn a FAMILY if u really enjoy TT!!

New TT's Humans,
keep this culture and spirit going on untill TARC bankrupt!!
We're a FAMILY!!

1 comment:

Cool Ginger said...

Hei!!!
Don't be sad la...
DON'T CRY because It Is Over,
Smile Because It Happened.
不要因为过去而哭泣,要因为曾经拥有而快乐!

Yup! TT's human always will b family 4ever & ever...

TT 09 will be very very very very.......
SUCCESSFUL

Post a Comment